On Friday, 02.04.2021 (until 24 o'clock) 31 new SARS-CoV-2 infections were reported to the health service. 1 person was classified as recovered.
In addition to numerous events in the family area, cases were also reported from two day care centers and corresponding quarantine measures or closures were obtained.
Jena statistics as of 02.04.2021 (24 h):
- Number of active cases: 390
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 31
- inpatient cases: 8
- thereof severe courses: 2
- infections in the last seven days: 158
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 146.3
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 3,379
- Total deceased: 63
- Total recovered: 2,926
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 1
- Quarantine number (as of 29.03.2021): 1,105