The health service has reported 11 SARS-CoV-2 infections to the Robert Koch Institute on Monday, 03.05.2021 (until 24 h). 8 persons have recovered.
The cases arose from infections of already infected persons.
Incidence values and subsequent measures
As of Thursday, click-and-meet purchases are no longer allowed.
Today's value has risen above 165. If this is repeated in the next two days, this would mean the closure of schools and day-care centres from Monday.
Jena statistics from 03.05.2021
- Number of active cases: 498
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 11
- inpatient cases: 21
- thereof severe courses: 5
- infections in the last seven days: 186 (previous day: 182)
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 167.1 (yesterday: 163.5; day before: 159)
- Total infected since 2020-03-14: 4,052
- Deceased in total: 67
- Recovered in total: 3.487
- of which in the last 24 hours: 8
- Persons in quarantine: 1,466 (as of 26.04.2021)