The Health Department did not report any new cases to the Robert Koch Institute over the weekend.
An infection from October 2020 was assigned to Jena by another territorial authority. Therefore, the total number of infected persons rises to 4,333.
6 persons could be recorded as recovered.
Jena statistics from 20.06.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 30
- thereof newly reported: 0
- inpatient cases: 1
- of which severe courses: 1
- infections of the last seven days: 3 (previous day: 3)
- Current seven-day incidence for Jena: 2.7 (yesterday: 2.7; day before: 2.7)
- Total infected since 2020-03-14: 4,333
- Deceased in total: 82
- Recovered in total: 4.221
- of which since Friday: 6
- Persons in quarantine: 87 (as of 21.06.2021)