the specialist health service reported 12 new infections with the SARS-CoV-2 virus to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) on 14.09.2021 (by midnight). 2 cases of it distribute on past days.
The new cases concern individual events. No other facilities are affected.
Vaccination without appointment - further possibilities in Jena for this week
The Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians offers further vaccination campaigns without prior appointment. The following appointments are still available this week:
Vaccination center Volksbad (Knebelstraße)
- Thursday, 16.09.: 17:00 to 19:00 o'clock (vaccines: BioNTech and Johnson&Johnson)
- Friday, 17.09.: 17:00 to 19:00 (Vaccines: BioNTech and Johnson&Johnson)
- Saturday, Sept. 18: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Vaccines: BioNTech and Johnson&Johnson)
Vaccines: BioNTech, Johnson&Johnson
Vaccination office Ziegesarstraße
- Friday, 17.09.2021 from 16:00 to 18:00
- Saturday, the 18.09.2021 from 07:30 - 13:30 and
- Sunday, 19.09.2021 from 07:30 - 13:30 (parallel to the family vaccination day).
Vaccines: Vaccines BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson&Johnson.
Jena statistics from 14.09.2021 (according to RKI 24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 119
- thereof in the last 24 h: 10
- inpatient cases: 1
- thereof severe courses: 0
- hospitalization incidence: 0,0
- Percentage ITS occupancy (Thuringia-wide): 1.9
- Infections in the last seven days: 54 (previous day: 63)
- Current seven-day incidence for Jena: 48.8
(yesterday: 56.9 the day before: 60.5)
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 4,524
- Deceased in total: 84
- Total recovered: 4,321 (compared to the previous day: +12)
- According to the Thuringian early warning system, the basic level applies to Jena.