On Tuesday, 16.02.2021 (until 24 o'clock), 17 new SARS-CoV-2 infections were reported to the health service. The cases occurred in a family context and as a result of infection in a health resort outside Thuringia.
7 persons could be reported as recovered.
Jena statistics from 16.02.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 186
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 17
- inpatient cases: 18
- thereof severe courses: 6
- Infections in the last seven days: 67
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 61.9
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 2,784
- Total number of deaths: 57
- Total recovered: 2,541
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 7
- Quarantine number (as of 16.02.2021): 676