The health department was notified of 5 new SARS-CoV-2 infections on Monday, Feb. 22, 2021 (by midnight). 10 persons were reported as recovered. The 7-day incidence is over 75.
One caregiver at a senior care facility tested positive. Contact investigation is ongoing here. The other four cases occurred in the family environment.
Jena statistics as of 22.02.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 234
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 5
- inpatient cases: 13
- thereof severe courses: 2
- Infections in the last seven days: 82
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 75.8
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 2,850
- Total number of deaths: 58
- Total recovered: 2,558
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 10
- Quarantine number (as of 16.02.2021): 67