The health department was notified of 16 new SARS-CoV-2 infections on Tuesday, 02/03/2021 (by midnight).
This means that the 7-day incidence has reached the 50 level.
Unfortunately, one additional death associated with Covd-19 illness was reported.
Twenty-six persons were classified as recovered.
Multiple contact tracings are currently underway in schools and daycare centers. Therefore, no clear picture of the distribution of infections can be given at present.
The Jena statistics from 02.03.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 236
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 16
- inpatient cases: 10
- thereof severe courses: 3
- Infections in the last seven days: 54
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 50
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 2,925
- Total number of deaths: 61
- Recovered in total: 2,628
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 26
- Quarantine number (as of 01.03.2021): 537