There were 14 new SARS-CoV-2 infections reported to the Department of Health on Wednesday, 03/03/2021 (by midnight).
Thus, the 50 value is slightly exceeded again.
7 persons were classified as recovered.
The infections are spread across a variety of social settings.
An up-to-date overview of the infections can be found on the website of the state of Thuringia.
Today and in the coming days, the affected classes and groups will be tested to narrow down contact infections.
The Jena statistics from 03.03.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 243
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 14
- inpatient cases: 10
- thereof severe courses: 3
- infections in the last seven days: 56
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 51.8
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 2,939
- Total number of deaths: 61
- Total recovered: 2,635
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 7
- Quarantine number (as of 01.03.2021): 537