8 new SARS-CoV-2 infections were reported to the Health Department on Thursday, 04.03.2021 (until 24h).
Unfortunately, there is a total failure of the SORMAS system. Therefore, we are not able to send updated figures on the recovery status. We provide the number 0, but this can be corrected tomorrow. This also applies to active cases.
Thank you for your patience.
The Jena statistics from 04.03.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 251
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 8
- inpatient cases: 10
- thereof severe courses: 3
- Infections in the last seven days: 53
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 49
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 2,947
- Total number of deaths: 61
- Total recovered: 2,635
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 0
- Quarantine number (as of 01.03.2021): 537