Voluntary court attendants wanted


Would you like to take on joint responsibility as a legal representative for a Jena citizen in certain areas of responsibility?

As a court-appointed guardian, you will help to regulate personal matters such as asset management, official matters, health care and find decisions.

In exceptional cases, if the person being cared for cannot form free will, you decide in his place. You will be introduced to your office and receive advice and training from the care authority, association and care court. This has the technical supervision.

Further information can be obtained from the care authority in the Department of Social Affairs of the city of Jena

contact: Mrs Lindner, phone: 00 49 3641 494645.