The health department was notified of 42 new SARS-CoV-2 infections on Wednesday, 07/04/2021 (by midnight).
19 persons were classified as recovered.
The causes of infections are usually difficult to assign. All population groups are affected. The majority of infected persons have also developed symptoms.
As of yesterday, 12,946 tests had been performed at the rapid testing centers. 82 of them had a positive result and were controlled with a subsequent PCR test.
The Jena statistics as of 07.04.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 416
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 42
- inpatient cases: 5
- thereof severe courses: 1
- Infections in the last seven days: 138
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 127.9
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 3,463
- Deceased in total: 64
- Total recovered: 2,983
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 19
- Quarantine number (as of 29.03.2021): 1,105