The Department of Health reported no new SARS-CoV-2 infections to the Robert Koch Institute on Thursday, 10/06/2021 (by midnight).
12 persons are considered recovered.
Since the incidences are very low,no figureswill bepublished by the press office at the weekend.
Jena statistics from 10.06.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 67
- thereof newly reported: 0
- inpatient cases: 2
- of which severe courses: 2
- infections of the last seven days: 8 (previous day: 10)
- Current seven-day incidence for Jena: 7.2 (yesterday: 9; day before: 10.8)
- Total infected since 2020-03-14: 4,329
- Deceased in total: 79
- Recovered in total: 4.183
- of which in the last 24 hours: 12
- Persons in quarantine: 142 (as of 11.06.2021)