There were 23 SARS-CoV-2 infections reported to the Health Department on Monday, Jan. 11, 2021 (by midnight). 33 people are considered to have recovered.
Testing for Covid19 virus in individual nursing homes has fortunately not revealed any subsequent cases.
Quarantine had to be ordered for one class at the North School. One group at the Kinderbude daycare center was also affected. Thus quarantine measures were taken for four educational institutions.
Jena statistics from 11.01.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 442
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 23
- inpatient cases: 22
- thereof severe courses: 4
- Infections in the last seven days: 230
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 212
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 2,129
- Total number of deaths: 29
- Recovered in total: 1,658
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 33
- Quarantine cases (as of 08.01.2021): 943