There were 34 SARS-CoV-2 infections reported to the Health Department on Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021 (by midnight). Unfortunately, there has been one additional death related to Covid-19. 26 people are considered recovered.
Further quarantine orders need to be imposed at the Kinderbude daycare center.
Development over the last 14 days
In the attached graph we have compiled an interesting development of the last 14 days. This illustrates two aspects: In the youngest and oldest age groups, the closures and increased support measures are having an increasing effect. However, caution must still be exercised and acceptance and support are still needed.
Alarming are the developments in the age groups in between - especially among young adults. Therefore, we continue to urge compliance with the regulations, especially in conjunction with the AHA rules: Distance and contact minimization - Hygiene - Everyday mask.
Jena statistics from 12.01.2021 (24 o'clock)
- Number of active cases: 449
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 34
- inpatient cases: 22
- thereof severe courses: 4
- Infections in the last seven days: 205
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 189
- Total infected since 14.03.2020: 2,163
- Total number of deaths: 30
- Recovered in total: 1,684
- thereof in the last 24 hours: 26
- Quarantine cases (as of 08.01.2020): 943