By Friday evening (as of midnight), 26 new SARS-CoV-2 virus infections had been reported to the Health Service. 7 persons could be classified as having recovered.
The day-care centre flea box had to be temporarily closed due to the unsuccessful contact tracing. Children and pedagogues are in quarantine.
The Jena statistics of Friday, 20.11.2020
- Number of active cases: 189
- of which in the last 24 hours: 26
- thereof stationary: 7
- heavy progressions: 4
- Infections in the last seven days: 97
- Seven-day incidence for Jena: 89.5
- Total number of infected persons since 14.03.2020: 643
- Total number of deaths: 5
- Total recoveries: 449
- of which in the last 24 hours: 7